We are having a baby boy! This isn't our best photo shoot but.....meh I figured if my sister blogged that I am having a baby before I do that she will probably post a better picture of me in the future!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY! It's about time I see your baby bump!!! HOORAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have you thought about names yet? What am I saying, of course you have. I need to call you. I love you and miss you eternally. "Chances" by Celine came on today on my Pandora and I totally flashbacked to sophomore year. *tender!*
4 comments:
Hey congratulations! You look so cute!
Whhhat!!!! Congrats! Love you guys. Also, you look great!
Wahoo! You are the cutest pregnant mama there ever was:)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY! It's about time I see your baby bump!!! HOORAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Have you thought about names yet? What am I saying, of course you have. I need to call you. I love you and miss you eternally. "Chances" by Celine came on today on my Pandora and I totally flashbacked to sophomore year. *tender!*
Post a Comment