Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm GRADUATING!!!! YAY!

I am not quite sure what to do for announcements...what information am I supposed to include? Am I supposed to send out announcements like I did in high school?

4 comments:

Kristal said...

hurray for graduation! Thats really exciting! I don't know what to say on college graduation announcements. But I wish I had done one with Matt and I since we graduated together... but I'm lame. So I didn't

Amanda and Chase England said...

Hip hip hooray for the graduate! I am so proud of you . . . now, as for such things as cards, I sent them out, and just used the ones that BYU send out. I think they send a flier around advertising their announcements they make, and the nice thing is, you give them your info, and they do it for you! I don't remember how expensive they were though . . .

Doreen said...

So...you graduated. And then what?

Doreen said...

This is a great place to put that youre pregnant or that your having a boy or that youre like 20ish weeks along or pictures of you and your belly or pictures of seth working or WHATEVER. Can I see pictures of you??? or an update??