I have a great idea! Update your blog before you have your baby!! (With pictures of YOU of course) Tim was telling me what you look like and I just can't imagine it. PLEASE??? I wish I were out there, but the tickets are like $500 for one way! Next baby you have, if I'm around then I'll take lots of cute pregnancy pictures of you. Make sure you guys get lots of pictures (on a good camera) on your baby's birth day!!! And video camera footage too if possible! It is SO fun to look back on that day!
2 comments:
So, we didn't get the grand piano for christmas. It was just where we took the picture. Would have been cool though huh?
I have a great idea! Update your blog before you have your baby!! (With pictures of YOU of course) Tim was telling me what you look like and I just can't imagine it. PLEASE??? I wish I were out there, but the tickets are like $500 for one way! Next baby you have, if I'm around then I'll take lots of cute pregnancy pictures of you. Make sure you guys get lots of pictures (on a good camera) on your baby's birth day!!! And video camera footage too if possible! It is SO fun to look back on that day!
Post a Comment