Friday, December 30, 2011

Tis the season!!! (to catch up in the blogosphere) :) so i can never figure out how to get the pictures just right and put words around them so i decided to not worry about it and post them separately! Seth and I have been super busy with work and with school. Seth is in his senior year of his undergraduate and first year masters student. He is doing really well! Seth has chosen an internship in New York City. We are so excited for what the future holds for us!  
As for baby sainsbury we are 33 weeks along and I CANNOT believe how much he is kicking! I could tell from watching all my pregnant sisters that pregnancy was hard but...I did not realize how uncomfortable it is. One example that I constantly deal with every night is waking up and realizing i need to switch sides from left to right and so I gather all of my strength, grab my belly and roll...ten minutes later i do the same thing.
We took some pictures of us and the baby bump hopefully you can see it :)
The other pictures are of Mary coming and visiting over the holiday season. We were sad that Jared couldn't come out too but it was probably better that he studied for his boards. It was so much fun playing with baby Noah! He is such a cutie! and mary is cool too! Love you mary glad we could see you Mary and Noah. 
The last picture is of Christmas morning! We spent christmas with the Sainsbury's this year and it was a blast! I wish I had a picture of the family together but only have one of seth and I and our present pile. Notice my pregnant pjs....seth picked them out, they are soooo comfy. I am so thankful for Seth and for our families. This year has been a crazy one and everyone has made it so wonderful! Happy New Years Everyone!

3 comments:

Amanda and Chase England said...

I love the update and the pics Julie! You are such a cute pregnant lady! We had a lot of fun with you over the holidays, we are lucky we got to spend Christmas with you. Only 7 more weeks, and then that little guy will quick kicking you! I think it means he will be an energetic little guy:)

Doreen said...

Wahoo!!!! I was super surprised to look at my google reader and see that you had done TWO posts!! I'm impressed!! Thanks for posting these pictures I've been longing to see you!!!

Jared Kenney said...

I enjoyed your post! And great photos! We're excited for you guys!