Tuesday, September 7, 2010

As per my promise to Julie (which I am reminded of frequently), I am writing. It is the beginning of the end of free time. In other words, school has begun and we are headed for one final round around the block together. Julie is beginning her last and final year as a BYU student (hopefully) and is going to graduate in Communication Studies next Spring! I am beginning the Accounting Jr. Core and am excited for 2-3 more years of school. The workload for the Jr. Core gets me up everyday and into class at 8, and I have been returning to bed close to midnight every day. But things will be calming down soon enough. Julie, of course, is as beautiful as ever. I am ever attracted to her gorgeousness and tranquilizing aura. I am as flabby as I have ever been, and plan on getting back into shape, running, lifting, and toning my flab into rock-hard abs, steel-beam thighs, and bone-crushing biceps. I will then go on tour with the President's personnel bodyguard squad and flex in front of large anti-American crowds in China and the middle-east.

We will be posting soon about our glorious trip to New York, our impressive run-ins with the paparazzi, and how reminiscing there could get you run over by a horse carriage. Toodles. You're up Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha

Seth, have I ever told you how PERFECT you and Julie are for eachother?

We all need to play soon.