Saturday, February 13, 2010


This is Seth and I in case you didn't know we are in love .....


Here I am at the princess castle!!!!!! Seth didn't want to be in the picture for some reason :)

I think this is toony land (or something) Walt let me drive his car around for a while..We took this picture right after a four- year old girl got out of it...yup I had to fight all of the other four- year olds to get this picture...


This is a small world
Here we are on the buzz lightyear ride, the scores are messed up I am space ranger 1, yeah I know beginners luck.

the last ride that I will post for today is splash mountain. This was the ride Seth told me I was going to love...that it was sooo much fun. I was lucky enough to get the very front of this ride...by the end of this ride I was soaking wet, *note to my future self do not go in the front when seth says I will love this ride.Well when I get more time I will post more stories but in reality we were so lucky on a lot of the rides we went on. We were always on the front of rides. I was the driver on the indiana Jones ride, which was cool! The funniest thing about california is that it was a wonderful 70 degrees and some californians were wearing sweaters and ugg boots, while I was sweating in my short sleeve shirt. The california saga will continue....tomorrow

No comments: