The Honeymooners!
so for our honeymoon Seth surprised me with a trip to California! This was my first time in Disneyland and my first time in California! California was perfect! Our first day we flew from utah to cali in like three hours it was awesome!
When we arrived it was so amazingly warm. After leaving a 60 degree Utah it was nice to step into 73 degree weather.
Our hotel was a five minute walk from Disneyland. So we basically went back and forth as we pleased which I was so grateful for because it is hard to go on rides for eight hours straight. And it was convenient because we did not have a car.
At first I wasn't too excited to go because I imagined Disneyland would be just like Lagoon. I first knew that Disneyland was different when the front man checking my purse welcomed Seth and I as prince and princess hahah. I had no idea how BIG Disneyland is, there is so much to see that you just cant see it all in one day! After walking past the prince and princess greeter we headed toward the line to get into Disneyland. Then we walked past this building (not quite sure what it was supposed to be) and we were IN Disneyland. IT was so cool...all the detail...the atmosphere... everyone was happy...all of my fears went away and I just soaked up how awesome it was, and we were only in the shopping area! Seth was kind enough to let me walk really slow down this part and point at things and say "look at that!" every two seconds. I was as giddy as a little kid!
So here are pictures of my first time in Disneyland....
1 comment:
I would love to see Julie in Disneyland! I can just imagine your reaction to everything!
I've never been, and I am so jealous!
Post a Comment