Wow you cut off a lot! Looks good though. I was thinking you had cut off even more than that when you told me you had cut it really short on the phone. You look good with bangs. I don't think I could pull off bangs. Let me know how you like haven't short hair. The shortest my hair has ever been (that I remember) is to my collar bone. That's weird that the hair dye didn't make your hair lighter.
5 comments:
Wow you cut off a lot! Looks good though. I was thinking you had cut off even more than that when you told me you had cut it really short on the phone. You look good with bangs. I don't think I could pull off bangs. Let me know how you like haven't short hair. The shortest my hair has ever been (that I remember) is to my collar bone. That's weird that the hair dye didn't make your hair lighter.
Oooh, you look sooooooooooo suave and debonair;) I love your haircut! Those bangs look beautiful with your big blue eyes . . . Seth is a lucky man!
dang. i'm diggin it you sexy beast ;)
Darling hair cut, and cute color too.
cute, cute!
Post a Comment